Saturday, January 9, 2010

Abdominal Pain In Women Pain In Lower Abdominal Need Some Advice Women?

Pain in lower abdominal Need some advice women? - abdominal pain in women

Ok Ladies
I work in the morning 6.8
and 3.30 clock until 6
I have the whole week and I was getting very sick and stomach cramps, and today was horrible
ia not only swollen really bad shit can wind and pressure, but can not and if I were still there, the pain as something that pushes me to my bowel and bladder any1 has experienced?

4 comments:

marzypan said...

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/diseases/fact see this ...

Moped Mama said...

Ask your doctor taking a blood test that the CA125 ovarian ca closes .. , Tumors fibrosis? IBS take prune juice to see if it works to limit your cheese,
Activa yogurt, take Pepto Bismol, food poisoning, gastritis? giaradia bad water? need antibiotics or

Kathryn said...

Overy Cancer /

Ginny Jin said...

Do you drink enough water?

Post a Comment