Monday, January 11, 2010

Bug Cake Are People Interested In Natural Bug Control Using Neem Cake Are Neem Oil Are Have You Heard About It?

Are people interested in natural bug control using neem cake are neem oil are have you heard about it? - bug cake

Yes Neem oil is ideal for any kind of disturbance in the control ... It is a powerful material. Wisely used, it can be very effective. Although I must warn you that the smell is much to be desired. But if it does the trick as hell.

You can buy online or in stores like Holland and Barratt.

2 comments:

fatjen said...

I have about Africa chews on the branches of neem to keep teeth white to be heard but beautiful one I havent checked for errors. Banana peels hanging on my plants to aphids I hate the smell, also grew blueberries in my garden that eat attract hoverflies to deter aphids. so far I've have had to grow freely in the summer of bugs and plants, I hope this helps.

yo said...

CAN NOT STOP Eco System

Post a Comment