Monday, February 15, 2010

Coughing Up Blood When I Brush My Tongue Bleeding Throat From Brushing?

Bleeding throat from brushing? - coughing up blood when i brush my tongue

Ok, so I always, I brush my tongue and a gag alittle mucus and phlegm in the throat received before going to sleep. But last night, I I think of the blood and spit in my throat. So I stayed away. This happened 3 times viewed. The first two times I thought it was the color of something I ate because I had the taste of blood.
Well, if a cough, I can taste a little blood. It's a bit difficult for me a little, because it hurts my left ear, not when I swallow.

Should I worry about? I'm just going to the doctor last week for a check, and I would always.

5 comments:

medcenma... said...

They have scratched his neck. This means it can be easily infected through consumption of food. Make sure you gargle with salt water every time after eating. Or even better make a few cucumbers and tomatoes with lots of vinegar and then eat your meal. The acid in vinegar kills all the germs there. also start taking vitamin C as 500 or 1000 mg per day. The vitamin C blood vessels is a little harder and not bleed easily.

Brianna B said...

u should go to Docter beacause an ulcer and can be a hole and go to the Docters because it could be bad or something in trying to help, because I d not have anything but a cancer which pylori infection and not know what it is, but it might kill me ...

PureThou... said...

Doctors did not bother me. Once I saw the doctor three times a week for three independent cases. But if I were you, I wish you could have a sore throat thats spread or something.

Good luck, buddy.

Blue Haired Old Lady said...

To heal gargling with warm water with some salt, the friction. Be careful when you wash in the future. I do not think you should go to the doctor, when you begin your neck / ear hurt worse.

A E said...

It is very rare ... ur, ask your doctor or dentist.

Post a Comment