Sunday, February 21, 2010

Is It Possible To Have Pleurisy In One Lung Do I Have A Pulled Chest Muscle?

Do I have a pulled chest muscle? - is it possible to have pleurisy in one lung

A week ago I was a little pain in my left breast, down at the bottom of the ribs. I was coughing for a week with cold, and now that the pain was stolen from a very painful. I am not having difficulty breathing, I take a deep breath, because only the area hurts when I do. However, if you lean or bend over, I cough or breathe deeply with much less effort, or drag the skin of the breast. I sleep normally, and when I wake up, it feels much stiffer than on the left side and it hurts when I try to get up until then I will feel better.

I am asking because I have no health insurance, and wish to avoid a trip to the emergency room, if possible, ifI gotta go, I of course, screw the money. In addition, there are about 20 years ago my father had pleurisy, and want to make sure it is not a disease of the lungs. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment